Dr. Cobbinah’s mission is to promote her patients’ overall health and wellness by providing high-quality medical care and educating patients on the importance of preventative care. She prides herself in listening to each patient to provide superior and personalized service.
- Comprehensive family medicine
- Double Board Certified in Family Medicine and Obesity Medicine
- Accepts most insurances
- Same-day appointments available
- Ages 15 and above
- Convenient location
Dr. Cobbinah identifies problems through early detection and screening, manages ongoing problems quickly and skillfully, and is experienced in complex chronic illnesses. Her goal is to help you achieve optimal health of your body, mind, and spirit.
- Annual physicals
- Well-woman exams
- Preventative care
- Minor procedures including:
- laceration repair
- joint injections
- skin biopsies
- abscess incision and drainage
- skin tag removal
- School and sports physicals
- Acute visits/sick visits
- Allergy testing
- Diagnostic testing and screening
- Chronic disease management
Obesity is a complex and ever-increasing disease. Dr. Cobbinah also helps patients in medically assisted weight management that is often related to several underlying causes.
Dr. Cobbinah provides an array of Aesthetics services from Skin Rejuvenation to Laser Vein and Hair removal.